Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Day 1: Average at best, but with some lessons

So I ended up about 11-9 today which I'll take. I also received and $20 release from my Full Tilt bonus which is nice. I've had some tilt problems today which I have contributed to my ego. I have found some tips online about how to control tilt/steaming. When I take a beat or feel tilted I now sit back, smile, breath slow and deep, and take a little extra time with my decisions for a while. I've followed it okay so far except for that last game I played. I had the guy 2 to 1 in chips and he had been playing weak/tight all game. He decided to start getting aggressive and I made some light calls and bad moves when he was telling me he had me beat through his actions. I need to listen. Stupid ego. Hopefully I won't tilt at all tomorrow. I'm out of gum which I like to chew while playing so I'm gonna try to get some before playing tomorrow. Later.

BANKROLL: $158.65

No comments: