Thursday, October 11, 2007

Cold yesterday, semi-hot today, about even...

Ran terrible yesterday and played bad with some tilt. Today I ran very hot then had a swing then made it back. Played a couple of MTTs where I donked off and now I've got about the same as two days ago. I switched to the 6.25 turbos and I think they benefit me more. I don't lose patience as quickly which is good for tilt. I play like twice as many per hour. Most importantly I think I am better skilled at the 25/50 blind level and above which gives me an edge. Hopefully I can grind out about 100 more 6.25s tomorrow and Saturday. Maybe get in 100 Monday-Tuesday as well so that I can take a shot at the $11.50s next Wednsday. That would put me on track to end the month with a $1,000 bankroll which would be great. Learned a lot from a Chris Ferguson article that has been helping. Gonna probably play the Ferguson $1 tourney tonight for fun and get back to the grind tomorrow.

Bankroll: $174.00 (nice and even)

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Where's the update????